We are located at:
166 Old Maryborough Road, Pialba, Qld.
Access is via Charles Street carpark or Main St on foot.
Tuesdays - Fridays: 10am - 4pm
Weekends: 10am - 2pm
Friday 22 December: 10am - 12pm
Saturday 23 December: 10am - 2pm
Closed: 24 - 27 December
Open: 28 - 31 December 2023
Closed: New Years Day
Return to regular hours from 2 January 2024
Art is for everyone and Hervey Bay Regional Gallery (HBRG) is fully accessible.
Parking bays for visitors with disability are located in the car park situated off Charles Street. A temporary set down area for Australian Disability Parking Scheme permit holders is located at the far end of the carpark, directly in front of the Main Entrance.
Mobility impaired and wheelchair access is available to HBRG. Wheelchair access is via the car park, via the path to the front entrance on the Charles Street side, or via the entrance on the Main Street side, adjacent to the mobility corridor. The gallery features all exhibition spaces on one floor.
We welcome guide dogs and registered assistance dogs at HBRG.
HBRG is adjacent to the Hervey Bay Mobility Corridor. All of our facilities are on the ground floor and fully accessible.
Share the best of local and national art with your community, school, or tertiary group through a guided tour of our exhibitions. Group visits can be tailored to the needs and interests of the group. Get in touch to find out more and book.
To secure a booking, phone the Gallery on (07) 4197 4206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HBRG Shop stocks a curated selection of art, culture and history books as well as locally produced homewares, accessories, gifts and design products.
Conditions of Entry
Fraser Coast Regional Council (FCRC) is committed to providing a safe, welcoming and enjoyable environment for all visitors to Hervey Bay Regional Gallery (HBRG), while ensuring the protection of artwork in our care.
By entering this venue, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Refusal to comply may result in removal from this Venue in accordance with Council’s Customer Behaviour Policy.
- Visitors must comply with all signs within the Venue and follow directions made by staff.
- Please do not enter this venue if you are feeling unwell.
- Visitors are responsible for maintaining a high level of personal hygiene and the use of a face mask is recommended where physical distancing is not possible.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Carer or Guardian at all times.
- Visitors are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
- Visitors are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Visitors must take care when using prams and strollers to avoid any damage to other persons as well as objects and displays.
- Bags are permitted in this Venue. Bags can be left at the Cloakroom although Visitors do so at their own risk. FCRC reserves the right to inspect Bags and Items on entry/exit.
- Visitors are to refrain from touching or, in any other way, interfering with equipment or items on display. This rule does not apply to interactive exhibitions or displays.
- Food and drink is not permitted to be consumed within the public areas except in designated café or bar areas, external grounds and during FCRC approved events.
- Animals are prohibited except for certified guide, hearing and other registered assistance dogs.
- Non-flash photography and filming for private purposes is permitted, except in areas where photography and filming is signed as restricted.
- Smoking is prohibited in this venue including within 5 metres of entrances.
You can view Council's Management Policy for Conditions of Entry – Interpretive Centres and Galleries below.