Conditions of Entry
Health and Safety While Visiting our Venue:
Updated: 14 April 2022
Information on this page relating to COVID-19 is subject to change and will be updated accordingly in line with government guidelines.
At 1am AEST Thursday 14 April 2022, the Queensland Health direction requiring check-in and to be fully vaccinated in our venue was lifted.
Things you need to know
The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff is our priority. Please review the following information before entering our venue:
- If you are unwell (for example with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or a fever) please stay home and do not enter our venue.
- Observe physical distancing of 1.5m where possible.
- Please maintain personal hygiene – Hygiene stations are provided in foyers, outside lifts and alongside displays.
- Please use contactless payment (not cash) where possible.
- Masks are not mandatory however we strongly recommend you bring a mask with you for use where physical distancing is not possible.
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with government guidelines. In addition to above:
- Providing pre-booking options for admission, workshops, events and openings.
- Our staff are maintaining physical distancing where possible.
- We are cleaning our venue and high touch surfaces with increased frequency.
Fraser Coast Regional Council has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. By entering our venue, all visitors acknowledge and accept our Conditions of Entry and enter at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
We continue to work closely with the Queensland Government to ensure the most appropriate response to COVID-19, and to follow all health advice from the Australian Government. For more information please visit the Queensland Health website or call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) at any time.